Sunday 29 November 2020

Z is for

We are now at the final letter of the alphabet for the A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place.  Unless Beccy decides to trick us this year, tomorrow's prompt should be an easy one! 

I made a Double Z fold card again.  I particularly like this fold.  This year I decided to keep to the same patterned paper on both Z folds (usually I use a separate pattern on each one).   I really need to check Beccy's images and see if she has a Zebra image anywhere rather than resorting to Zoo animal!

I have hard to resort to using Face Media Colours again as I have no copic markers, Promarkers or Distress inks starting with the letter Z (not a surprise really!)


I have used the following Z items:

Z Fold Double Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Zoo Animal - image from Beccy's Place (Aussie Christmas)

Zenchua (Face Media colour)

Zoboba (Face Media Colour)

Zunisha (Face Media Colour)

Zutem (Face Media Colour)

Zucchini (Face Media Colour)


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - Z is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-29-z.html


4 comments:

  1. He is a cutie for sure - just uploaded my Z fold card as well - Have not made one of those in a long time - this has been a fun ride for sure! I still have some waiting in the wings to upload! have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried this kind of card. It looks lovely!
    I never understand the idea of distress ink. What does it really mean?
    Have a nice day, Suze! Now is night here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Suze, I don't think I have a zebra image... might have to add it to my list!
    Love your z-fold, it's one of my favourites, and you've done a wonderful job with the decorating. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Z-fold and that Wombat has such a cute face with his bleu eyes!

    ReplyDelete