Sunday 1 November 2020

A is for....

 The starting letter for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place is of course the letter A.  I have quite a few A items in my card:

This is the view of the card when it is closed:


and once it is opened:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - A is for ...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-1-a.html


I have used the following A items:

Accordian Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Alcohol Markers

Angel - image from Beccy's Place (couldn't find it in the store to link it here)

Ash Rose (copic)

Apple Green (copic)

Acid Green (copic)

Amethyst (copic)

Aqua Mint (copic)


I used a paper from a paper pad that matched the copic colours that I used.  The Joy sentiment is also from Beccy's Place - I couldn't find this one in the store either so maybe they have been discontinued (or I'm just missing them when I search)



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I always look forward to your entries during this challenge Suze, you go above and beyond with each of the prompts. I had you in mind when I was completing some of my monthly tutorials this year, I knew you'd be wanting some extras for those difficult letters!
    Your little angel card is wonderful, I love the bright green dress you gave her, it's a fabulous colour. I also like the fold you chose... well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. You're right about them being retired images Suze, they're no longer available in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, Suze!
    And thank you for commenting on my entries!
    Yes, you are right. This month is really fun and sometimes rather busy.
    Happy crafting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really went all out with the As. That's quite some list! Beautiful card. Love the apple green color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic way to start this year Beccy's Place Monthly Challenge...
    Way to go with all of the A's...well done

    ReplyDelete