Monday 9 November 2020

'Tis The Season

I am fairly certain that I missed the race that started at 1am this morning but I am going to enter this one anyway as I felt like making another card!

I have made a narrower card than I usually make.  This one is called a Scraplet Card as it uses the leftover piece of cardstock from a square card.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a smaller piece of patterned paper to fit the front of the Scraplet card.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Your cards are also very beautiful.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good scraplet Suze... using up those little offcuts is very satisfying. The background paper you've used is a great match for the image, the colours are almost exact. You did a wonderful job colouring the mistletoe too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis the season to hang the mistletoe - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete