Saturday 7 November 2020

GDT for Cheerful Sketches

 I am honoured to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Cheerful Sketches for their November Challenge.  Sponsors for the month of November are Bugaboo Stamps and Besites.  The sketch to follow is:


I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Sunbonnet Christmas Stuff.


I also used some patterned papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Cute image Suze! You've done a wonderful job with the colouring, the image coordinates perfectly with your patterned papers. I love the sketch layout, great design, and I like that you've placed the extra card stock mats beneath each panel, the red adds an extra festive touch.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gal has been doing some great shopping - nice work!

    ReplyDelete