Monday 9 November 2020

H is for....

Today's prompt at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards is H.  I have made a Handbag Card - which I make each November.  It is starting to get harder to change it up a bit each year.


This is with the card opened up:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - H is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-9-h.html

Christmas Kickstart - Festive Florals (does Holly count as florals?)
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/christmas-kickstart-challenge-41.html

I have used the following H items:

Handbag Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Holly - image from Beccy's Place (retired?)

Heath (colour) - patterned paper

Horizon Green (copic)

Hollyhock (copic)

Honey (copic)

I may have missed the image in Beccy's store, but as far as I can tell it may be one that has been retired.


5 comments:

  1. Uh oh, I think I'm going to have to work on that other "H" card for you Suze, and perhaps find a few more! I think you've done an awesome job with this year's version of the handbag fold... I love that you've made room for a gift card. The pink paper is very cute and I like the way you've fussy cut around the holly. Lovey!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Great gift card card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Suze, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the project queen for sure - nice work on this beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete