Sunday 1 November 2020

Seasons Greetings

 This is my first card for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-578.html


I have used some scrap pieces of cardstock and designer paper to create the card.  The image are sentiment are ones that I printed out for last year's Month Of Holiday Cards challenge and didn't end up using.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


6 comments:

  1. Suze, great take on the sketch! Your image is colored perfectly. I love using things that I have lying around. Thanks for the reminder as I might have image like that too. I suspect you may be right. Things will start hopping with the challenge very soon. I always am in awe of Beccy who visits everyone and really leaves a comment that shows she's read your blog post. I'll try to get around too. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the angles in the background Suze, they contrast beautifully with the oval image panel. Great choice of colours and patterns too. I haven't seen that old image of mine for ages, so it's good to see it rolled out again!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with the fab image from Beccy.
    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lone tree with a great background...
    Good luck in the Monthly Challenges.

    ReplyDelete