Sunday 8 November 2020

G is For....

 Today I have used a fold that I have used before - but not to my knowledge for any of Beccy's Challenges.  It is easy to overlook the straightforward ones to challenge myself to attempt the more intricate ones.  

Firstly, the outside of the card:




and this is the inside:


The G items that I have used are:

Gatefold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Gingerbread Church - image from Beccy's Place (Gingerbread Wishes Set)

Gingerbread Man - image from Beccy's Place (Gingerbread Set)

Gingerbread Patterned Paper

Gold Metallic Cardstock

Golden Yellow (copic)

Grass Green (copic)

Grayish Lavender (copic)

Green Grey (copic)

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - G is for...
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-8-g.html


3 comments:

  1. I love a good old gatefold Suze, there's something about the way they open that always feels a little more grand than a normal card... a bit like opening two big doors.
    The patterned paper you chose is awesome, those little gingerbread men are very cute and work perfectly with the images. I love the big sentiment in the centre of the card as well. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fold makes such a special card. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful created gingerbread card shape - love the gatefold and work done here - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete